The Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS) is a technique for separate the mixture chemicals and identifies the components at a molecular level.
|Model :||GCMS-QP 2010 Ultra with HS-20|
|Specification :||- Column oven temp: Up to 450°C
- Ionization mode: Electron Ionization (EI)
- MS mode: Scan, SIM, FASST (Fast Automated Scan/SIM Type)
- Mass range: m/z 1.5 – 1090
- Direct injection system (DI-2010): The DI Probe into the ion source without being passed through a GC column.
- Library Database:
• NIST 2014: 276,248 spectrum
• FFNSC v3: 3,462 spectrum (Flavor Library)
- Headspace Samplers (HS-20) : For solid or gas samples
High sensitivity analysis of the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in auto-parts industry, food contact materials and analysis pesticides and toxic chemicals in environmental samples.